Terms and conditions
- Just Swim operates at a number of facilities and the pool rules and supervision policies specific to each location apply when swimmers are in the facility and during lessons.
- For children aged under 10 years parents and caregivers are required to be in attendance at all times whilst your child is in the pool.
- Parents or caregivers are required to be in the water with infants under 3 years at all times.
- Disclosing swimmers' medical, physical and behavioral conditions or any specific learning needs is recommended to ensure we can provide a learning environment to meet the needs of the individual. All personal information will be treated as confidential and is for administrative use only.
- Just Swim reserves the right to change the instructor or make scheduling changes at any time, however we strive to provide consistency of instructor during the term.
- Just Swim lessons are not held on public holidays (including Otago Anniversary Day) or on the Saturday or Monday of a long weekend.
- Unless advised otherwise, all bookings will be automatically re-booked each term.
- The programme fees must be pre-paid before the start of the Term. Just Swim reserves the right to cancel lessons if payment has not been made by the date of the first lesson.
- A discount of 45% is given only when three or more siblings in the same family are enrolled for swimming lessons in the same term. The discount applies for the third child and each additional sibling thereafter. This does not apply to private lessons.
- If you do not attend your lesson we do not offer make up lessons. Lesson vouchers, which can be used as payment for future lessons, will only be issued if two or more consecutive lessons are missed due to a medical reason. This requires presentation of a medical certificate within seven days of the missed lesson.
- Where a private lesson is cancelled with at least 24 hours notice a make-up private lesson at no additional charge can be booked. Where a private lesson is missed or cancelled with less than 24-hour notice, payment will be charged in full.
- Cancellation of lessons may be necessary due to adverse weather or other significant circumstances outside of our control. Where lessons have to be cancelled under these circumstances, lesson vouchers will be issued for the number of lessons missed.
- Swimmers should not attend lessons if your child has suffered from diarrhoea, vomiting or other illness for which they have been kept off school or day care, or away from work, Just Swim follows the Ministry of Health guidelines for exclusion from the pool.
- Casual clothing is not to be worn as swim wear.
- Swimmers with long hair must have their hair tied back or wear a swim cap.
- Just Swim recommends swimmers wear goggles and a swim cap.
- All swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear an aqua nappy whilst in the pool (regular nappies are not to be worn).
- Conditions are subject to change.